Saturday, 20 August 2016


It’s that time again, the time I share with you all what I have been loving recently. These are some of my favourite kind of posts as I have discovered so many amazing products by reading other people’s posts. 

There aren’t any beauty items this time as, since coming back home, I have barely used any make up and my skincare routine consists of using my holy grail moisturiser and that’s about it. But I do have a few fashion favourites amongst other similarly cool stuff.


Off the shoulder tops - It is an OBSESSION. I personally love these two striped one because as much as I might be obsessed with this kind of tops I am also obsessed with stripes. The navy one is from Brandy Melville and the white one from Zara. The latter one is also one of the comfiest tops I own which is a plus, and looks divine with my *somewhat* tan skin. 

Denim shorts - If during winter the only colours I wear is black, white take its spot in summer. 90% of my tops are white - and the other 10% are black, because some habits never die. And because I can't wear all white all die I usually pair all of my white tops with some high waisted denim shorts.

Platform Sandals - I am not exactly tall - a nicer way to say I am rather short - so any shoes that add some height are my dream. However, wearing heels or wedges everyday is not my idea of fun so these platform sandals are my saviour. They are super trendy now so you’ll find them anywhere, this silver ones are from Stradivarius and the black ones from Bimba y Lola. 


The Catch - I talked about this TV show on my ‘Best Shows to Binge Watch’ post. I recently discovered it and watched an entire season in a week.

Watermelon - It is hands down my favourite fruit ever and I can never get enough, one of the main reasons I love summer so much. 

post signature

No comments

Post a Comment


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig